Saturday, April 9, 2011

Thoughts of the Day

What a beautiful glorious spring day!  The wind is lightly blowing through the trees.  I look out my window and see the grass gently swaying in the wind.  I love spring! 

Spring is definitely my favorite time of the year!  A time of new beginnings, renewal, of starting over, of getting a second chance to do something right!  Sheer glorious sunrises, brilliant pinks dazzle the eastern sky...sometimes it is crisp, sometimes rainy, sometimes a clear beautiful sunny day like today, that makes me want to go for a run!

The children are playing outside, swinging upside down on the swing; I hear giggles and see smiles of their sheer joy.

Take time to enjoy the nature that God has blessed us with!  I purchased some dark pink begonias and purple violas and placed them in a basket on the front porch.  A small thing, but it allows me to enjoy the beauty of flowers and the sheer enjoyment of God's creation...

Psalm 19:1 and 2

The Heavens declare the glory of God;
And the firmament shows His handiwork.
Day unto Day utters speech,
And night unto night reveals knowledge.


God Bless!
Holly

1 comment:

  1. Holly! I like your blog! Way to go getting right to it. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete